The most concentrated fluids to meet all the aquarium’s needs.
- The highest efficiency set of crucial elements
- Experience based formula
- Raises & stabilizes pH level
- The most concentrated fluids to meet all the aquarium’s needs
- Provides ionic balance
All the fluids should be dosed equally based on Ca, KH and Mg consumption.
Regularly test your water and establish the optimal dose basing on analysis results. With average SPS corals stock, the recommended Components Pro dose is 12 ml per 100 litres of water daily. When water parameters aren’t in the recommended range use one of the Aquaforest Lab additives (Ca Plus, Mg Plus, KH Plus) until reaching the desired levels.
- Component 1 PRO contains: Ca, Sr, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Co, Mo (25 ml / 100 l raises Ca by 9 ppm).
- Component 2 PRO contains: HCO3-, F, I (25 ml / 100 l raises KH by 1.3 dKH – Alk 0.46 meq / l).
- Component 3 PRO contains: mineral salts, Mg, S, K, B, Sr, Li (25 ml / 100 l increases Mg by 0.76 ppm).
Due to the high concentration of the product, we recommend regular maintenance of the dosing lines.
Due to the high product concentration , a white, gelatinous precipitate may appear after Component 2 Pro contacts the water . This is completely natural and safe for the aquatic life.
In order to facilitate the dissolution of it, the Component 2 Pro dosing pump outlet should be placed in a high water flow . It’s best for your corals to split the daily dose into as many small doses as it’s possible.