The Somatic 120 Filtration System is the perfect sump for cube tanks or other nano-systems that require a well thought out modular sump system. With modular add-on components like the Return Pump Basket or the Filter Sock Holder you can customize the sump with the accessories that you need and are purpose built components that will fit perfectly within the 120 Filtration System. By just adding your favorite return pump and heater you will have a ready-to-run sump system.
Somatic 120 Filtration System Modular Accessories:
- 90/120 Filter Sock Holder 17,7cm
- 120 Drain Cover
- Modular Return Pump Basket
- Modular Return Pump Basket Filter
- Modular Line/Tube Holder
- Modular Sensor/Probe Holder
- 1-2-3 Triple Stack Vessels
- 2-4 Double Stack Vessels
- 120 Auto top of reservoir
Water first enters in the filter sock compartment that also has brackets that will hold a 20,2 x 2,53cm (8″ x 1″) MarinePure Ceramic Media Block (not included) on the bottom of the sump box increasing the biological filtration capability. Water will then overflow into the main compartment of the sump where the skimmer can be placed with the return pump and any other pumps or filters that you desire.
One of the hardest things when choosing a sump is selecting the right skimmer that fits with the sump. The included 120S Space Saving Skimmer fits perfectly in the Somatic 120 Sump and is powered by a reliable and quiet Sicce pump that perfectly mixes the air and water together to help fractionate any organics or proteins out of your tanks water.
Suggested Tank Size:
- Well Stocked – 380 liters (100 gallons)
- Medium Stocked – 450 liters (120 gallons)
- Lightly Stocked – 660 liters (175 gallons)
- Sump Box Dimensions – L 73,6 x W 40,7 x H 40,7 cm
- Sump w/ Skimmer Dimensions – L 73,6 x W 40,7 x H 58,2 cm
- 120S Protein Skimmer Dimensions – L 27,6 x W 27,6 x H 57 cm
- 1x Somatic 120 Sump Box
- 1x Somatic 120S Space Saving Skimmer